When using an outdoor solid waste receptacle, which of the following are required?
- Leave lids or covers closed while not in use
- Move the receptacle indoors
- Locate the receptacle on bare ground?
- All of the above.
If a fertilizer spreader caused some fertilizer to fall on a paved area, what would be the best way to deal with it?
- Hose it into the storm drain
- Notify the EPA
- Sweep or blow it back onto a vegetated area
- blow it back onto a vegetated area.
Hosing down a spill or release outdoors, is OK under what circumstances?
- When it is already raining
- When the spilled material is water soluble
- When the spilled material is not water soluble
Vehicles should only be washed with detergents...
- In the designated wash rack or wash bay.
- In the wash rack/bay or in the maintenance area.
- Over a storm drain or near a drainage ditch.
It is OK to dispose of waste in a storm drainage system if...
- It is never OK.
- he waste is a floatable.
- Less than 1 pound is disposed.
- It is not raining.